Friday, February 5, 2010

Tanya's Eggrolls

2lb. Lean ground beef
2 c. bean sprouts (I used fresh and let them soak in hot water for about 5 minutes before adding to meat mixture)
1 c. cabbage shredded
1 c. carrot shredded
½ c. onion, chopped fine
2 cloves garlic, minced fine
1 tin mushrooms, chopped
1 tsp. Celery salt
salt / pepper to taste
a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
a few shakes of soya sauce ( I used lite)
Brown meat, and then add remaining ingredients until all is cook through. I used 2 packages of egg rolls wrappers bought from the store. I put a little more then a tablespoon on each wrapper, rolled them, and sealed them with egg wash. I deep-fried in the wok until golden brown. Transfer to baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for approx 20 minutes (turning after 10 minutes)

NOTE: **I froze them after deepfrying and then re-heated them 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes**

1 comment:

  1. when I get the house all back together I will add a recipie for drumstick dessert if you don't mind!!!You will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete